Páginas

domingo, 27 de março de 2011

SF on knowledge and information:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live/act within the starting point of knowledge and information, instead of being here, within/as breath doing what as to be done practically;

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live/act within the starting point of a belief system, with all kinds of rules and systems that keep me in separation from myself here, within/as breath;

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my power away to knowledge and information, considering it more than myself, instead of realizing myself here equal and one with myself;

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to backchat all kinds of thoughts and ideas that I consider of great importance, and disregarding completely my physical reality;

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to keep myself in separation of myself Here, by constantly seeking and searching for more knowledge and information that I consider more than myself;

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only understand knowledge and information as concepts, ideas, definitions separate from myself, instead of realizing knowledge and information as one, as equal, as myself Here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always seeking and searching for the intricacies and the complexities from the point of view of understanding knowledge and information, instead of self-realize the simplicity of breath here applying knowledge and information as self practically in my reality.

Sem comentários: