Páginas

quarta-feira, 16 de março de 2011

SF on the polarity of the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live within/as polarities of the mind, within feelings and emotions;
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly and continuously wanting/needing/desiring to be/achieve/feel something such as good/happiness/joy and within that experiencing the bad/sadness/frustration polarity of the mind that keeps me in separation from myself;
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fuel the mind within energetic frictions trough manifesting feelings and emotions;
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to participate in the mind creating definitions of “good and bad”;
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify myself as the mind creating definitions of “good and bad”, furthering the separation from myself as who I really am;
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that Life is not of good/bad polarity definitions by comparing, judging and separating everything from myself;
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that Life is here living equality with all as one.

Sem comentários: