Páginas

quarta-feira, 16 de março de 2011

SF on memories of the past

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be the nature of the memories of my past that I have repressed because of the shame/guilt/regret to have to face them;
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as “who I Am” as the nature of my past experiences that I try to hide from myself, and within that, not actually realize that I have been living in time loops since then;
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be trapped in time as the very essence of me, within memories that are repressed within me, and continuously reliving that very experiences that keep me in separation of myself;
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to Abuse myself because of the shame/guilt/regret of memories inside myself to which I try to compensate by not Really Live, afraid of what others may think if they actually know what I have repressed within me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate myself from my memories
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to ignore memories
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear memories
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to recreate myself over and over based on my memories
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to repress myself as the memories that exist within me as repressed energetic movements
I forgive myself and stop myself from participating in any and all thoughts emotions and feelings that come up with memories, stopping my accepted and allowed existence as the beingness of me as memories
I realize and transcend memories in the moment as myself with absolute self honest self forgiveness, breathing, I remain.
I forgive myself that I have allowed the nature of myself as “who I am” as the memories of the past to have power over me.
I stop my systematic existence as what I have become to exist as memories, realizing that who I am is here, in the moment within and as breath.

Sem comentários: