Páginas

quarta-feira, 16 de março de 2011

SF on consciousness acceptances

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the mind system reality/unified field, of knowledge and information, comparing, judging and defining everything and everyone and separating all within/as myself from myself;
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use knowledge and information in separation from myself;
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create my reality by defining everything as good or bad, and acting out on self-interest wanting good things from my life to be something more than I really am, this actually demonstrating the inferiority existing within me towards the good things I want/desire to achieve that I judge separate from me;
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed wants, needs and desires within myself only from the starting point of self- interest, not considering what is best for all;
I forgive myself that I haven’t considered what is best for all in my life;
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the systematic cycles of beginning and end within the fear of death as end of consciousness;
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly and continuously experienced myself, in “time loops”, as manifested regret within the now of consciousness;
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to understand that the illusion of choice/free will only exist as a systematic manifestation of the mind furthering the separation between consequence and self-expression;
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I live in a self created, self manifested reality, which is an illusion of the mind where our deluded continuous and constant participation only furthermore the separation between consequence and self-expression;
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to understand that life itself reflects us within the experiences of our systematic existence;
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be driven by consciousness instead of being Here within awareness;
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impelled by self-interest, instead of standing up as life equal.

Sem comentários: