Páginas

quarta-feira, 16 de março de 2011

More on Procrastination

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to procrastinate about household tasks that I define as non important/boring/tough;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use my choice to postpone household tasks over the practicality of the moment they come up;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create resistance to household tasks;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to back chat in my mind about the non importance/boringness/toughness of household tasks;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for don’t take responsibility to household tasks and in my life;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I am not able to take responsibility in my life;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to back chat in my mind about the fact that I am not taking responsibility in my life;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to cause discontentment to my parents by the fact that I am not taking responsibility in my life;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not participate in what is real;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into ego when I have to participate in what is real;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to back chat in my mind with reasons, excuses and justifications when I have to participate in what is real;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for waiting and hoping for better circumstances in the future when I have to participate in what is real.

Sem comentários: