Páginas

segunda-feira, 22 de agosto de 2011

Practically live in this world taking self-responsibility

Within realizing that I am responsible for the experiences I create through every moment of application, be it in thoughts, words or deeds, is common sense that I have to take responsibility for them, as also for my acceptances and allowances and their consequences.

When I think on something, speak on something or act on something frequently I am faced with some kind of regret, guilt, sorrow simply because I couldn’t direct myself in a certain way or I disregard the opportunity to act in a certain way.

In these moments I take self-responsibility: I stop participating in my mind and live, act and apply myself Here as breath in every moment, without regret, guilt, sorrow; standing up, moving and directing myself.

This is where self-forgiveness comes in; to give self back to self; and with self-responsibility I practically walk through the manifested consequence of and as myself, assisting and supporting myself with self-corrective action.

Through Self-Forgiveness, I establish Self-Honesty and walk the self corrective application where any realization/understanding/insight becomes a living practical expression that is me, lived in every moment of breath; expressed in and as self directive principle in and as Self-Awareness Here.

Sem comentários: