Páginas

domingo, 18 de setembro de 2011

Physical Breathing

The Physical Breathing is a tool to become self aware of the mind and physically aware of myself, as I breathe in this moment and stop my participation in my mind.

Normally I have thoughts running, ideas, concerns about certain situations - and within my breathing I assist myself in stabilizing myself. Stopping my participation in these thoughts that have no practical existence, that only serve to entertain myself and be somewhere else than here in this physical moment.

Thinking about things that could happen, irritations with someone or something, concerns about problems, entertaining myself with useless thoughts – within physical breathing, I make myself aware of all these points that my mind works with/consists on, as thoughts and also the experiencing of emotions and feelings – I breathe through these experiences and physical sensations, as also the releasing of points of stress in my body – relaxing in a way these stress points – finding my ground point, where I stabilize myself within the constancy of breathing with self-awareness of the movements of my mind.

Eventually I’ll observe some points to apply self-forgiveness towards certain thoughts, ideas, concerns. Though firstly I`ve to establish myself/stabilize my breathing because if not, if I am not self-aware of my breathing, the self-forgiveness application will only coming from a point of mind, as I am not grounded and stable I cannot apply self-forgiveness correctly and will only be abusing my application.

So firstly I make sure I am self-aware breathing, stopping my thoughts, mind movements as also emotions and feelings - my application is then a starting point to direct myself, to move myself in the physical.

Sem comentários: