Páginas

domingo, 1 de julho de 2012

Self-forgiveness and running-thoughts


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist calming myself focus in my breathing;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself pushing myself to continue with accelerated actions, without realizing that I am resisting placing my focus in my breathing;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself disregarding the support of breathing before jumping from one task to another;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself being projecting myself and hasting myself for the completion of something, without placing attention in myself here, breathing and moving;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself waiting for determined task being concluded with the purpose of getting the relief of its conclusion or accomplishment;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself being preoccupied for something happening that would cause me to feel guilty and regretful related with money expenses, because that would be indicative that I can’t be trustworthy of handling money;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself wanting a fast solution for my present concerns and in hope of any magical solution I place myself creating expectations in my mind;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself overwhelmed investigating possible paths that I can follow to solve my concerns creating expectations to find a magical solution that could give me exactly what I want without realizing that I am not breathing effectively and further closing myself in my mind;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself closing myself in my mind within the expectation of accomplishment of a required work;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself doubting that by breathing effectively I can give myself more discernment in directing myself in every moment;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself becoming compulsive investigating any possible path that comes in my mind from which I could find the answer to solve my present concerns, without realizing that I am becoming further lost in my mind, and resisting facing directly the initial concerns that are here with me, and therefore I must realize that I simply tried to escape from directing myself here by going to my mind;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself becoming affected by my thoughts and be directed for their apparent superiority and ability of aid;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel encaged by my logic and idealization about a required situation to be direct in my life, instead of giving myself a moment to stop and direct myself as a self direction that I apply as, practically and tangibly;
  
I commit myself to place my attention in my breathing walking with what is practical to apply, without having to become affected by my thoughts;
I commit myself to stop thoughts to affect my discernment in a moment, by me wanting to follow them and therefore becoming confined by them. Instead I walk with what is practically here in every moment;
I commit myself to stop myself from becoming automated by my thoughts;
I commit myself to breath and let go of arising thoughts, realizing in that moment my opportunity to end the deliberated addiction that I accepted within myself hoping that my thoughts could be more than me here.

Sem comentários: