Páginas

quarta-feira, 16 de março de 2011

Expanding procrastination constructs

I am expanding about the points opened up on Sunnete´s process support video, which is very clear and precise in relation to my behavior regarding procrastination:
The point of free-will occurs in situations where I choose to procrastinate about household tasks that I define as non important/boring/tough, where I state to myself that I can use my choice to postponing the tasks over the practicality of the physical manifested conditions.
Where If I willingly postpone something that I don’t like to do, the only way I will do the task later is to willing myself latter-on to do it, which will be even harder because now I have to will myself to do it with the extra resistance of all kinds of thoughts like: “is something that is already late” or “the time to do it has passed” or “probably I will not have the time”… These thoughts are basically the fueling of the mind initiated from the initial resistance to the task.
And as I am creating a resistance outside myself by procrastinate and refuse to take responsibility, I later have to face the resistance within myself where I have compounded the thoughts and then only do the tasks based on systematic behavior.
Basically is all about ego and the fact that I don´t want to participate in what is real, where I procrastinate tasks with reasons, excuses and justifications, and only the fact of facing my compounded thoughts I engage in processing the tasks.

Sem comentários: