Páginas

quarta-feira, 16 de março de 2011

Procrastination mind constructs:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to procrastinate towards household tasks that I normally define as boring;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give preference to tasks that I like to do and in contrast creating all kind of reasons, excuses and justifications to procrastinate about other tasks that I define as boring;
I forgive myself for allowing myself to give in to the mind and procrastinate about tasks, accepting myself to define them as boring and arduous;
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that reasons, excuses and justifications are constructs that I generate of the mind;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to procrastinate particular tasks that I define as boring and arduous by generating a resistance towards them as reasons, excuses or justifications, instead of directing the tasks in the moment;
I forgive myself for allowing myself to procrastinate, allowing myself to time loop until I get once more to the same point of actually directing myself and my world;
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give in to the mind with reasons, excuses and justifications instead of directing myself in the physical practically doing what has to be done;
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that procrastination is of waiting and of hoping for a better circumstance in the future;
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize the simplicity of self here, moving myself and directing my world accordingly to what as to be done in the moment.

Sem comentários: